Yachting has Never Been So Easy
**Please note the Fuel Pump Services will be closed on December 24 & 25, 2020
Why waste precious leisure time fighting your way out of a narrow channel when you can be out on the bay in minutes? There are many advantages to keeping your boat at Houston Yacht Club!
We are located only 30 minutes from downtown Houston, upon arrival to the Club you can be sailing on the bay within a few minutes!
Renovated in 2009, our harbor offers:
- 76 floating slips from 35 ft. to 60 ft.
- 113 fixed slips from 35 ft. to 60 ft.
- 28 covered slips with slings up to 9,000 lbs.
- 27 covered sheds accommodating yachts to 70 ft.
- Several extra wide slips for Multihulls
- 400 ft. guest dock
- Wide fairways for easy docking
- Curbside parking at most slips
- Fuel dock with diesel and gasoline priced for members
- Pump-out station
- Electricity and water at each slip
- Newly remodeled bathhouses
- Free laundry facilities
- Ice available
For trailerable boats and dinghies, we provide:
- Dry storage for up to 130 mast-up boats
- Two 2-ton capable crane hoists
- Two ramps for trailer launch and retrieval
- Dinghies may also beach launch at large regattas
The Harbor Manager's office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
Members may tie up boats in slips or at the guest dock on a first-come, first-serve basis (upon approval by the harbor manager) while they are using Club facilities or involved in Club activities. Members may dock overnight provided they obtain approval from the harbor manager. The Club reserves the right to relocate boats as required to support regattas and other activities.
For docking during Club events such as regattas, please check with the harbor manager in advance for slip availability.
The hoists and launch ramps may be used only with the approval and assistance of the harbor manager.
Fuel Dock and Pump-out Station – open during harbor manager's office hours.
If arriving by sea, please contact the harbor office on VHF channel 68.